It's been a long time coming, but I finally feel like doing commissions again. At this point there are only sketch options available, but when I feel more confident in my coloring and line art, I'll be opening up more options in the future.For $10, unlike many of my previous plain sketches, you will get a shaded and detailed sketch in this style.The following guidelines apply:
- Bondage and bdsm are obviously welcome. I will likely accept further NSFW levels, but I do not condone nudity in my gallery and will avoid any specifics that would cause my account to be suspended by the DeviantArt overlords.
- I will draw any character, including original characters, if it's not bondage-related. If bondage is involved, I will not draw any character under 13 years-old. Older versions of young characters may be negotiated.
- If you plan on commissioning a drawing involving an original character belonging to someone else, I must get the owner's permission first. You are welcome to involve my characters in your commissions.
- There is a limit of three characters max.
- I will do drawings with or without backgrounds, no extra cost.
- Any other questions can be asked when discussing the order.
If interested, I will accept orders via notes only. Any orders made in comments will not count.
As the title of my journal says, I will only have ten slots at a time. The first ten orders will take these slots and I will update this journal to indicate when slots are closed or open again. I will also keep a list of these slots on my profile page. Whenever all the slots are filled, I will not open them up again until all ten are completed, so keep a look out to take on a slot whenever they open again.
So how will you pay for these commissions? Paypal? Nope. For some reason, Paypal loves to reveal my name to whoever should go to my page to pay me and I don't like to risk setting up a suspicious account with a fake name, so until I can find a way to stay anonymous with my Paypal links, I have a nice little alternative. Payments will be made via gift card codes.
Yup, I figured gift cards would work just as good as real money, since I buy a lot of my stuff online. Not only is this convenient, this allows me to save my job's paycheck for more important things. Plus, buying gift card codes online is pretty easy, especially on the Paypal gift site. Win-win. The type of gift card I will be accepting will be determined during the ordering process, so please don't buy any codes before you order, unless you may get a kind of code I won't be able to use. Plus, I'd like for you to make sure you have a slot before you spend your money, because then you may not be able to use it, at lease not for a while.
I look forward to working with you guys.~